Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One shot from Rockygrass

I was thrilled that I got this one group photo at Rockygrass two years ago in Lyons, CO. My little Lomo fisheye camera jammed after this shot, so I just threw it in my bag not knowing if I had gotten anything. When I got home, I rewound and pulled the film out to use it later, much later it turns out. When I got my film back from a Silverton ski trip last winter, this was the first shot on the roll. I love it!
This was a special weekend because we borrowed a truck with a pop top and were living large with a fridge, stove and a crib for my one year old boy Jaden (bottom left in black shirt, in my wife's Sarah's arms). The constant music, heat and stimulation didn't faze him a bit. It was an awesome weekend with a wonderful group of people. Check out the six kids all under three years old!

No comments: