Monday, March 2, 2009

Relish life

I love it when people make a commitment to follow a dream and it seems to manifest itself almost immediately, no doubt directly due to that commitment, plus gobs of talent and desire.

Such is the case with Matt and Lisa Fackler, good friends of mine who three years ago opened Relish, a fine dining restaurant in Breckenridge, CO that has been consistently amazing every time I've eaten there. But don't just take my completely biased opinion, check out their mention in the New York Times, Westword, and this months 5280 Magazine, who ran a photo I shot of the dining room showing three of my photos decorating the wall. That I got published next to a shot of Breck taken by one of my colleagues and best friends Todd Powell, is just icing on today's cake.

watsonphoto.com

No comments: